onsdag den 23. november 2011

BB Couture

A couple of months ago, I finally got my first shipment of BB Couture polishes. I have been wanting them for a long time, and then Kym at Overall Beauty had a Buy 4 get a fifth for free, and I went and got me some :).

I really love the fact that BB Couture have both male and female collections - and personally I seem to fall harder for the male collections. It was so true with the limited edition Eye Candy they released this summer, I was really enamored with Heavenly Hunk, so I ended up buying that and Playboy. And here they are in all their glory:

If I never get my hands on Coco Blue, I think I could happily use this as a substitute

I am really in love with these, I think they look great on me :D

These are two coats, I had slightly VNL (Visible Nail Line) after one, so I did two. The light blue was surprisingly easy to work with, I usually am crap at handling light coloured polishes. Application was a dream, they levelled out perfectly - and I have to say I am hooked.

I still need to wear the other three, which are: Trim and Tassled(female eye candy), Redwood Forest(Vampy Varnish) and Napa Valley Red(also Vampy Varnish) - but I'll save those for another day.