lørdag den 5. november 2011

Nail Mail and Cult Nails Pre Sale

Received a little box at work today with these beauties inside it:



From left to right: Indigo Illusion, Reclaim, Black Polka Dot, White Polka Dot, Diamont Top Coat, Foundation Base Coat. The mini set was part of a promo at BeautyBay.com: Buy any two Nubar products and get these for free, yay.
I am so looking forward to try these, I'm a Nubar virgin :D

On another note, still nail polish related: Cult Nails is doing pre sale for the Super Powers Collection this week-end. The already infamous Unicorn Puke twin, known as Clairvoyant is a part of that collection - but will only be sold as part of the set during pre sale. You can check out Maria's own swatches here:

http://www.r3daily.com/2011/11/pre-sale-going-on-now.html

Will you be gaining super powers after the weekend? I sure will, have pre ordered my set this morning together with top and base coat. According to Maria, pre orders will ship around 29th November.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Great haul!!! I love my White Polka Dots; however, I still have not used it yet :)

    allthatisgorgeous.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  2. You should wear them - right now!! I look at my nails and smile every time, that's how lovely I think they are.

    SvarSlet