tirsdag den 29. maj 2012

Challenge Week 20 & 21: Bow Mani and Fruit Mani

So another couple of challenges went past and here they are:

My bow mani got done when the good weather got absolutely marvelous with days and days full of sunshine and that made me get in holo mood. I chose to stamp the bows and pulled out my Essence plates for this. I still need a lot of practice stamping, but I find it loads of fun when I do it even though fails are the order of the day.

Base colour is China Glaze DV8 and stamping is GOSH Holographic. I used CND Stickey as base coat and decided to try with top coat since DV8 was a bit gloopy and there fore dried a bit uneven. I think it took some of the oooompfff out of the polish but I got some good wear from it.

Definitely not as oooomphy as Nubar Reclaim












I took ages for me to decide on the fruit mani but in the end I took a relatively easy design: Strawberries and Kiwi. As per usual I did my mani in the evening though this time it wasn't until 1 in the night and therefore a somewhat tired polishaholic that did her nails. The leaf on the strawberry should have been made with a nail art brush. Instead I decided in my tired state to use the polish brush instead which made the leaves a tad more...strange. The Kiwi was just...*decides not to go into details about it*.











This is how the non nail art nails looked.


I used China Glaze Phat Santa, Essie Pretty Edgy, a-england Camelot, Sinful Colors, nails inc. Floral Street - with Cult Nails base and top coat.

Thanks for looking, hopefully you enjoyed it!!

1 kommentar:

  1. I agree on the Gosh not being as "oohhhmmmpppy" as Reclaim, but it's still nice.
    Your did especially well with the kiwi :)

    SvarSlet