onsdag den 4. juli 2012

Challenge Week 26: Neon Mani

Hey I'm on a roll here, so I'll post another challenge mani now. I checked my stash and realised I really didn't have a proper neon polish - that was until I saw the writing on the Dior box for my Aloha polish: Flourescent. Haha, I thought , that counts for neon don't it? Yes it does, hooray I can showcase this on the blog!!

It had incredible wear time. I work as a film technician and I open quite many film cans during the day which means chipped manis every other day. But this beauty held up though being heavily abused for four days. Yes I loved it so much I kept it on for as long as I could :D



As some of the more perceptive of you might have realised by now...


...the ring finger shows slight discolouration...


...which stems from it not being Aloha but Maybelline Sunset Prisms 330



...though not the same as this Sunset Prisms
 I'm not a corally girl, but I really like Maybelline Sunset Prisms, my accent ring finger nail, which was RAOKed me by Sheila from Pointless Café. And though I'm usually not a big fan of VNL (Aloha is three layers and you can still see the nail line), Aloha is such a wonderful polish that I REALLY don't care :D