onsdag den 4. juli 2012

ID4

And as if I haven't blogged enough today...

Once more I have a group collaboration mani to show you. Originally I wasn't going to do anything July 4th on my blog, but I couldn't help myself when a ID4 group post was announced.

To celebrate ID4 I whipped out an OPI and a China Glaze and did a little something with them:


After that super elaborate Canada mani I needed something a little simpler


No amount of cream seemed to change the cuticle dryness







Colours used:
Blue: OPI Dating a Royal
Red: China Glaze Phat Santa
White: nails inc. floral st.
Silver: a-england Excalibur

Now go and check out the rest of the Independence Day Manicures out from my wonderful blogger friends.

7 kommentarer:

  1. Twice in one day - you need to see a doctor hahahaha - it's a very lovely mani, I'm glad you posted twice :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Thank you for your lovely words Maria!!!

      If you look closely you'll see that I also posted my pride and neon mani on the 4th, so four times in one day :D - that's a record for me!!

      Slet
  2. Oh I like it a lot!!! Fun mani :-D
    Happy 4th of July!!

    SvarSlet
  3. This looks great!

    I nominated you for Versatile Blogger Award :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. I forgot to include the link, silly me lol

      http://simplejoyofpolish.blogspot.com/2012/07/versatile-blogger-award.html

      Slet