torsdag den 16. august 2012

Challenge Week 30: Water Marble Mani

This one had me quite excited, I've been wanting to try it for some time now, but I never got around to it - so this is actually my first.

I used the following colours:
Jordana Mint Candy
Milani Orchidia
Maybelline Colorama Party Blue
Color Club Magic Attraction

I had to have a few trials before I got the polish to spread out properly, and I found the glitter from the Color Club prevented Milani Orchidia to spread out - so in the end I only did one drop of glitter, as the last.

So here we go, my first water marble:


I had a ginormous bubble on my middle finger that burst.



I got bubbles almost instantly on my thumb, I think I took it out of the water too quick.













 So, what do you think? Do you like that each nail is distinctly different, or do you prefer them to be alike?