søndag den 19. august 2012

Challenge Week 34: "Bling" Mani

So I have finally caught up on my challenges, hooray!!!

As some may have noticed I am going through my untrieds in order to get through that huge part of my stash that I still haven't worn. And this is true for this manicure as well.

When I first thought about this manicure I decided to choose the glitter polish first and then decide which underwear to use.



I have been wanting Deborah Lippmann Today Was a Fairy Tale since I first saw Michelle Mismas from All Lacquered Up posting about it on her blog a couple of years ago. A couple of months ago one of my fellow Danish polish-a-holics had a purge sale and I was lucky enough to get it!! I find it fittingly blingy to use it for this mani :).



I love a-england polishes but haven't worn any of my newly acquired yet. So I looked through them and found King Arthur would be a good match for TWAF.


 I then blinged it further up with an accent nail with rhinestones I found in a box with pearls.









So this is it for now, I hope I can find time to blog on other polishes than my challenges during the next couple of weeks :). Look out for some DandyNails love...

2 kommentarer: