søndag den 12. august 2012

Dotticure Fun: another Blog Collaboration Manicure

As the title suggest it has once more become time for a blog collaboration post. I really enjoy these, I love to see what my blogger friends come up with. Mine is not terribly artistic since it collides with my husband's birthday which means limited time to do creative manicures, not to mention writing an elaborate post about it ;)

What I did do was a manicure using FIVE of my untrieds, all of them from Cult Nails, one of my favourite indie brands. I actually own A LOT of them - and their birthday sale earlier this week made me surpass my collection of RBL's which is quite extensive.



Base colour is Blackout, a slate grey crelly polish that was opaque in two layers. I really love this formula, though it is very thin and a little runny. First layer will seem a bit patchy if you put on a thin layer but it will cover in two layers without any work on your part, the self levelling on Cult Nails polishes is really exceptional :).. This crelly formula is one that Cult Nails' creator Maria Morrison uses for the bigger part of her cremes and gives them exceptional luster without top coat.



The dots are all colours from their newly released Coco's Collection, created by Maria's daughter Coco - five colourful and joyful polishes that I really look forward to use as individual manicures.





Red: Annaliscious, a wonderful bright orange leaning red shimmer polish filled with red microglitter.






Green: Deal With It, a bright lime green polish filled with goldgreen microglitter.



Pink: Untamed, a bubblegum pink with blue, pink and silver microglitter, a bit more sparse than the other two.



Purple: Spontaneous, a dark purple shimmer polish with pink and purple shimmer, though you really need some bright sunlight for it to show. BTW it is really hard to see these since the base colour seem to swallow the purple on my index and ring finger.

I hope you enjoyed this, now go and check out the other wonderful dotticures you can see at my friends' pages.



2 kommentarer:

  1. I love that you used all Cult Nails shades! I'm a huge fan and own all their colours :p Love your polka dot skittles!

    SvarSlet