søndag den 20. januar 2013

Untried Sunday: Girly Bits Stormy Skies

It is no secret that I love Girly Bits - I have quite a few now,  and luckily I have had a lot of them gifted to me in secret swaps. As you could see on the picture I posted when I wrote about Boo-Berry, Stormy Skies was also in that lot. And I didn't wear it.

Seeing these pics I have absolutely no idea why!!!

It is a gorgeous light gray that leans slightly blue with the most amazing glass fleck shimmer - and the name is perfect for this polish.

Please bathe in the beauty that is Stormy Skies:




Formula was fantastic, didn't have any application problems and dry time is fast.


Ooohh, glass flecks - did I tell you I love glass fleck polishes?




Just look at those lovely glass flecks in the bottle:


Did I mention the glass flecks?

This is actually quite close to the elusive Illamasqua Raindrops (which at the re-release sold out in no time), but it is opaque in two coats which is way better than the oodles of coats it takes to get Raindrops opaque. If any of you  would like a comparison post, leave a comment and I'll get on it as soon as I can.

Girly Bits will soon be available to buy from a European e-tailer when Foxy Fingertips opens shop. Until then you can either buy them directly from the BigCartel store - or buy a select choice from Llarowe, Harlow & Co. and Overall Beauty.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I love glass flecks, and it's a gorgeous polish on you - unfortunately too grey toned for me :)

    SvarSlet