mandag den 25. februar 2013

Franken Feature 4: Superficially Colourful Fascinated

So here is the second of the three polishes Jin RAOK'ed me in January - and since I waxed poetic like nobody's business about Impulse, I'll keep this short and to the point: EFFING GORGEOUS!!!


 We had sun!! I get totally carried away on sunny days in the winter since we don't get them much here - so I am lobster hand Ma'm in most of these pics :D






 Shimmer, shimmer, glass fleck shimmer! YAY!! And multicoloured...Double YAY!!!








 I have fallen totally in love with these colour changers, almost so much that I want a whole lot more of them :D

Thank you again, Jin, for being such a wonderful friend!!

And please return later this week for the last of the Superficially Colourful Color Changing Franken Polishes :)

2 kommentarer:

  1. ♥ ♥ ♥ I am so excited to see these and you can get as poetic as you want! LOL
    You know, in Hebrew there's a saying - put on contentment weight - so I think I just gained 5kg... ;-)

    SvarSlet