søndag den 14. april 2013

Stamping Saturday...on sunday.

And then it became sunday here in Denmark before this got up :D

I've had this polish combination flowing around in my head for quite some time and during my Easter break in Sweden there was finally a sunny day for the first time in like forever for me and luckily I brought both polishes.

This combo is China Glaze Purr-fect Plum with Color Club Cloud Nine and the plate is Dashica XL SdP 32.










I am really enjoying this stamping thing so I'm considering doing it on a more regular basis which means stamping on random days when I feel like it more than making it a set day for it.

4 kommentarer:

  1. ELSKER dem! Ej det er SÅ fint!!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Tusind, tusind tak kære Doktor!! Jeg er også selv ret glade for dem :)

      Slet
  2. Stamping med holo ser bare for fedt ud!! :)

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Ja, er du da gal mand, søde Shiny, det er FANTASTISK!!!

      Slet