lørdag den 18. maj 2013

Fancy Friday #3: Water Marble

Things have been hectic here, so this week's FF mani is being posted a day late. The challenge is Water Marble, and I am really no good at it, haha.

I used Milani Orchidia as base and three Revlons: Ecclectic, Dreamer and Trendy.


Hope you enjoy it anyway, here it is for your entertainment and viewing pleasure :D


I had HUGE bubble issues, just look at the ring, middle, and index finger:


 Apologies for the state of my cuticles they don't take well to the acetone these days, not even when I slather them with Cutie Balm before clean up or removal.




 

 And bubbles galore on my thumb as well:


So this was my sad attempt, you would do yourself a favour if you also check the rest of the manis from my fellow Fancy Friday Bloggers.

1 kommentar: