fredag den 3. maj 2013

Launch note: Fancy Friday

So here I go again with a new project that'll hopefully be as exciting for you as it is for me...

After my ginormous fail on the 52 week nail art challenge last year (I still have manis from it that I haven't blogged about) I have, against all odds, decided to do one again this year. This time it is a collaboration challenge between me and 13 of my fellow Danish nail polish bloggers, and I am so excited about it. We have scheduled the first three months and some of the manis you will see will be these:

Flowers
Water Marble
Animal Print
Inspired by a film/tv series
Texture
Decals
Summer Mani/Pedi

I've made a Fancy Friday page that holds the challenge list and links to each post - for a start just as text links but hopefully there will be pictures as well at some point :D