søndag den 26. maj 2013

Untried Sunday: Elevation Polish The Arches at Sunset

As you already know I love Elevation Polish, everything with this indie brand is just perfection. For today's Untried Sunday I want to share a gorgeous duochrome called The Arches at Sunset.

The formula was terrific, it was so easy to applicate and dry time was fast. And I really don't think I have EVER seen this colour combination:


How do I even start to describe this colour? Light caramel brown with green-gold colour shift?












Sadly this colour has been discontinued but you can still grab other marvellous polishes from Lauren's Elevation Polish Shop, they retail between 6.50 and 10.50 $ - and she ships internationally. If you'd rather use a retailer, Llarowe will soon be stocking Elevation Polish, ETA is June 1st. So be sure to sign up for Llarowe's newsletter to get in on the frenzy ;)