tirsdag den 4. februar 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday #4: Dots



This is some days late, unfortunately one of my girls got an ear infection last week so I was NOT up to blogging. But I didn't want to skip this either since I actually did this mani two weeks ago :D

So this will be a short and to-the-point post.

34 Tulipe Noire - Gold polish from Manicure Couture duo no 3 - 143 Mauve Popeline

One of the other high end brands I love is YSL, these polishes are almost as wonderful as Dior. Or at least the older La Laque ones are. I have to admit I haven't tried them after they revamped the bottles and discontinued the La Laque line, but I really should try them out...



They apply like butter and the crémes are mostly opaque in one layer which is always a plus.



I was going for something sophisticated like Lucy's Stash - her dotticures are always impeccable - but mine ended up a hot mess :D - and I dragged the design on my ring finger. Note to self: Never use Dior fast dry top coat for nail art!!