fredag den 16. maj 2014

Fancy Friday #55: Fruits'n'vegetables

So I realised last week that I had a couple of The Nail Junkie neon shimmer jellies left that I hadn't tried yet so I decided I'd do some watermelon nail art for today's challenge.


Base colour is the same as in my GOT texture mani: Catrice Twist of Lemon from the Coolibri Collection.


When I did this I realised I am actually so skilled now that I can free hand french tips :O But not a more skilled nail artist than I can get a mighty good dent in my newly painted manicure :D


I wanted this to be graphic in it's impression and then let the thumb with the nail stickers be the detailed piece in this mani. I like the simplicity of it.


And a macro of the thumb with the fruit circle. I still haven't figured out what fruit the upper one is. Anybody got a good guess?


Well I actually got a bit hungry writing this and looking over my painted nails :D
Der er frugter på neglene i denne uges fælles fredag og det skulle være vandmeloner, eftersom jeg har et par neon shimmer jellies jeg endnu ikke har fået prøvet. Jeg er utrolig glad for den her manicure, jeg er med vilje gået efter nogle forsimplede vandmeloner for at lade negleklistermærkerne få lidt fokus. Opdagede i øvrigt at jeg er blevet superskarp til frihåndsneglespidser :D.