fredag den 13. juni 2014

Full Moon over Friday the 13th

As the more perceptive of you might have realised by now this is...*stops channelling Rowan Atkinson*...Friday the 13th. A date traditionally connected with superstition - but also dread due to the famous slasher movie with the same title ;).

Some of my lacquerfriends and I decided to do a group post today - because besides it being friday the 13th there is also a full moon tonight. Which won't happen again in...a long time. Next time June the 13th is on a friday WITH a full moon is in 2098!!! So what to do?

I got thinking and the very first polish that popped in to my head was Ninja Polish Howling Blue Moon, a Glow-in-the-Dark, glittery blue awesome polish with loads of half moon glitters in it. And immediately after that thought I went: Ooooh I have Pretty Serious Crystal Lake!!! So there was the base for my mani.

And since I thought they needed something more - I got my stamping gear ready and here is what I came up with:

Howling Blue Moon on thumb and middle finger. Crystal Lake on ring and pinkie. A-England Camelot on index.




 

I used three of my Dashica XL SDP plates for the stamped images: 53, 92 and 93 and used a-england Camelot for the black base on my index finger.

If you would like to join us here is the inlinkz code. We would love to see what you come up with. If you don't have a blog, feel free to share it on my Facebook Page.