tirsdag den 12. august 2014

Golden Oldie Thursday #29: Holographic

So here is the first of my many challenge manis that I just kept postponing.

Yay!! One of my favourite polish finishes was part of the GOT polish challenge!!! Too bad I was holidaying in Sweden and totally forgot to bring an old linear holo polish. I did bring Essie Carnival though so after the initial annoyance I got going with the polishes that I've actually brought.

I decided to use nails inc. hyde park gate as base for this and then glitter topping it all :D


I stamped my index finger with Vivid Lacquer plate 019 - I used a Konad lilac polish that I've had for a long time, but it really didn't give the colour pay off I was hoping for. I ended up finishing it off with a layer of Carnival.


I topped my middle and ring finger with Lynnderella Bibbety Bobbity Boo Blue and then topped it up further with Carnival :D.



And in order for thumb and pinkie to not feel left out I did two layers of Carnival for good measure :D




And an out-of-focus version to underline the holographic glitters:


Stay tuned for more challenges ;).