onsdag den 21. januar 2015

Fancy Friday #86: NYE Nail Art

So life have gotten in the way for my blogging - and I have been neglecting posts of my Fancy Friday manis. So to start them off here are my FF NYE nails:



Yeah, shockingly I was nekkid for the celebration 'cause I had too much to do and very little time to anything nail related. Instead I did these a few days later - they were what I had planned for but never got to do...



I used OPI Push and Shove, Elevation Polish Silver Sword, Rapa Nui and Jbel Ajachi. Not the perfect NYE mani, but I really like it.


 Anyway - it matched our decorations in blue, silver and purple :D.

Hold da op hvor er livet kommet i vejen for mine Fælles Fredag indlæg. Her er mine nytårsnegle - ja, jeg var sgu nøgen nytårsaften ;), jeg havde slet ikke tid til at lave negle i de dage. Til gengæld fik jeg så lavet dem jeg havde planlagt et par dage senere.